Chinese Simplified
Tangshan Workers’ Hospital

Tangshan Workers’ Hospital is located in the south of scenic Phoenix Hill in central Tangshan. It was founded and started to treat patients in 1953 and it was named by the former chairman of the NPC standing committee Zhu De. Rebuilt after the earthquake in 1983, it covers an area of 85 mu (about 666.67square meters) and the building area is 70,000 square meters. The hospital has 1249 beds now. Over 800 thousand patients see doctors here annually and the hospital will accept more than 42 thousand people in hospital. The annual operation amount reaches up to 12496 and the there are 9328 interventional operations in a year. It has 66 clinical medical departments and 2053 staff members, including 98 chief physicians, 187 associate chief physicians, 34 professors, 32 associate professors, 3 doctoral supervisors, 36 master tutors, 3 medical postdoctoral, 14 medical doctors and 168 medical masters. As a large-scale comprehensive three-level first class hospital incorporating the functions of health care, teaching, research, prevention, health care, and community health services, it is also the teaching hospital of Hebei Medical University Tangshan Clinical Medicine College, North China Coal Medical College and Chengde Medical College.

Address: No.27 Culture Road, Tangshan

Tel:03152821821